What Full Album Should I Post Next?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Revived!

Hello everybody. I wish that the original iPod Videos blog was still up and running..but you can always get you ask for. So I want to help bring it back with a boom! Maybe even Felipe will open it up again..who knows! But otherwise this blog will almost identical to Felipe's except there will be a few changes. I will be having 'Artist of the Month(s)'. This month as you can tell is Ashlee Simpson. I'm really feeling her new song Murder and I can't wait for the release in December. Well that's all I really wanted to say so I hope you enjoy the blog as much as the other one. By the way I will always be posting 'good' music videos, not those weird videos Felipe would post.

Peace & Love - Kelly

1 comment:

Gerald said...

wtf!? felipe didnt post wierd videos!